Guinness Storehouse Cancellation & Returns Policy
By purchasing the virtual experience for Guinness Storehouse you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
- Requests for rescheduling or cancelation are at the absolute discretion of the Guinness Storehouse. They can only be processed if the Guinness Storehouse receives such notice at least 48 hours before the virtual experience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to process your request.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
- Once your booking has been purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of the Guinness Storehouse.
- The Guinness Storehouse reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to cancel the Guinness Storehouse virtual experience or any part of it. In the event of such cancelation, the Guinness Storehouse will refund any patron the cost of his or her booking. Otherwise the Guinness Storehouse shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of the Guinness Storehouse.
- This experience is only suitable for those over the legal purchase age for alcohol. We reserve the right to remove anyone who is in violation of this rule.
The Guinness Storehouse team make sure that all the products listed on our virtual experience page are in perfect condition before fulfilling your order. However we do understand you may change your mind or there may be an issue in transit with your purchase so we are providing a “Return Label” with all our shipments.
To make a return, please keep in mind the following:
- You must provide proof of purchase for example, a receipt and/or order number.
- Once you have completed your return, you are responsible for keeping note of your tracking number.
- Products must be returned within 30 days of your virtual experience.
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed with all tags attached.
If you need any further assistance please contact us at email@example.com, we will do the best we can to respond to your queries.
Please note: Due to the current restrictions relating to Covid-19, in some instances it is taking 7+ days to receive and process your return. We appreciate your patience during this time!
Refund & Replacement - Damaged of Defective Item
If any items of your kit arrives damaged or defective please contact us as we are more than happy to help with sending you a replacement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your order number in the subject with your shipping information included in the email
- The reason for a refund or replacement
- Please provide a photo of the defective or damaged item in original packaging
Our team will then contact you with the next steps in order to receive a refund or a replacement.
Please note: Refunds will be applied to the defective or damaged goods only, including shipment charge. If opted for a replacement, we will deliver to you a brand new item and the shipping costs will be covered by us!