Collection in Store
You can collect your order at our Click & Collect location in the Guinness Storehouse Retail Store located on the ground floor
Shop online – simply add the items to your shopping cart, choose Click & Collect as a delivery method and proceed to checkout as normal
Get Confirmation – You will be sent a Ready to Collect email to confirm your order is ready for collection
- You can collect your order at the Engraving Station by the till area in the Retail Store on the Ground Floor. You will need to bring your Order Confirmation email (either printed or on a phone/tablet).
- When you arrive at the Guinness Storehouse, show your confirmation email to the team at the front door. From here you will be directed to the Store.
- Once inside take the escalator to the atrium on the Ground Floor and turn left into the Store.
- The Engraving Station is on the Mezzanine floor of the Retail Store.
- Provide your name and confirmation email to a member of staff at the engraving station.
- Your package will be given to you here and you can then feel free to have a look around the Store.
Car Park Click & Collect
- There is free parking at our visitor car park next to the old Hopstore on Crane Street. Our visitor car park is 4 minutes walking distance from the Guinness Storehouse.
Click & Collect Opening Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 12pm-5pm
- Friday – Saturday: 12pm-7pm
- Sunday: 12pm -5pm
We will only hold packages for one month after the order is placed