Pick Up in Store FAQ
How long does it take for my order to be ready?
The majority of our click-and-collect orders are ready in 24hrs. However, this is not guaranteed. Orders placed during busy times of the year, such as Christmas and St. Patrick, might take up to 3 days to get ready.
WHAT IS PICK UP?
Click & Collect is a service that allows you to order one or more products online and pick up in our store.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED INSTEAD?
You can change your delivery method by emailing us at Guinnessgifts@diageo.com and requesting a shipment. If your order value meets the free shipping criteria, the shipping will be free of charge.
HOW DO I PICK UP MY ORDER?
Your order will be ready to pick up in the Guinness Storehouse at the ground floor. Please wait for confirmation that your order is ready to pick up. Find detailed information here: https://shop.guinness-storehouse.com/pages/click-collect
DO I PAY FOR THE PICKUP SERVICE?
- We don't charge any extra fees for the Click & Collect service.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY ORDER IS READY TO PICK UP?
You are going to receive a "Ready to pick up" confirmation email containing all the necessary information needed to pick up your order. You will not be able to collect if you do not have a confirmation email with you. Please note - We will only hold your package for one month after the order is placed.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
All you need to bring to collect your purchase is an order confirmation email with your name and order number visible. You can show your confirmation via mobile phone or with a hard copy.
CAN SOMEBODY COLLECT ON MY BEHALF?
Yes. Make sure the person collecting the order has an order confirmation email.
IS THE GUINNESS STOREHOUSE ACCESSIBLE TO PEOPLE OF ALL ABILITIES?
- Yes, the Guinness Storehouse is fully accessible to those of all abilities.
- There is access to our wheelchair entrance. Just ask a member of the team at the main entrance.
- Once inside there is access to an elevator or escalator to the Ground Floor. In the Retail Store there is elevator access to the Engraving Point on the Mezzanine Floor.
- If you have any visual or hearing impairment please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your arrival and we will be more than happy to assist.